Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holographic Argyle? Yes Please!

Hello Y'all!
This is a Konad I did recently using my brand-new Nfu Oh (#65) ,Color Club Revvvolution and plate M60. I only wish I had sun,and temperatures higher than -10 degrees Celsius (14 degrees Fahrenheit) so I could show you how pretty this is in the sun (you know,without my fingers freezing and dropping off). You'll just have to settle for this  indoor shot taken under my lamp.




Oh, and Nfu-Oh wins the prize for best non-square bottle design. It looks like art!
I love these :)

Um...yeah...so that's my Konad. I don't really have much to say about it other than I like it,and it's pretty.
I will tell you how much Lady Gaga impressed me when she was a guest on the Oprah show last Friday. I've always been a fan of her music, but now I'm a fan of her as a person as well. She's intelligent,caring,and most of all, genuine. It's  truly refreshing to see an artist who cares so much for her fans.

Well, that's all folks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ginger-who is totally enamored with the show Drop Dead Diva, and is actively trying to find out if Ironic Taffy nail polish actually exists.


7 comments:

  1. this is my favorite konadicure that ive ever seen!! just one more reason that i have to buy konad! <3 looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! looks amazing on you! I' such a sucker for holos:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I love that pattern, what an awesome polish choice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how lovely! I don't have any Nfu-Oh polish,but from blog pics it looks like an amazing brand of polish. I have to agree on how cute the bottle is too. Hmmm....I was reading the commets from yesterday...I'll have to look up Jen Lancaster. Have a great day,and yes keep those lovely hands warm,we certainly don't want any fingers to freeze off...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty manicure. Another of my favorite Konad patterns. I also saw Lady GaGa on Oprah and really enjoyed her. Love her music also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails