Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Happy,Joy Joy

Hello All! I was tagged by my awesome friend Nicole ! If I understand correctly I have to list 10 random facts about myself,and then choose 10 people to do this tag. So...here goes!

1.I love hockey. My favourite teams are the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Detroit Red Wings,and the New York Rangers. I also love the Edmonton Oilers because that's the team Sheldon Souray plays for <3

p.s. I was gutted when th USA beat Canada in the world junior hockey final. I suppose I should be the bigger person and congratulate the American team for doing such an awesome job,but I'm only five feet tall,thus rendering me physically incapable of being "the bigger person",so I still think it sucks.

2.I love music. I was born into a musical family,so it's in my blood. I listen to everything from Soundgarden,to L'il Wayne and Bjork. If prompted I can play a mean sax too :)

3.I love nail polish. I blame my cousin Kerri for this. I was just another six year-old,minding my own business,when she thought it would be a good idea to paint my nails. I've been hooked ever since.

4.I love books. My book library is the only thing that outnumbers my nailpolish collection! The funny thing is, I have at least 100 books that I've owned for years that I've never read. Yet, I keep buying more.

5. I love saving money. I'm not a miser by any stretch of the imagination,but I firmly believe in setting budgets, and saving money where you can. I have a seperate account for my nail polish purchases,so I can spend freely without wondering how I'm going to pay my bills. Oh,and credit cards are the devil.

6.I love my niece and nephew. Moody and Nuni are two of the best things that have ever happened to me. I am so blessed to be the auntie of these wonderful (and talented) children.

7.I love tv. My current favourites are Glee,the Big Bang Theory,The Office,and 30 Rock, but I will also watch just about any cheesy reality show especially if it's on MTV (not VH1 shows though, i do have my limits). My all-time fave is the Amazing Race.

8. My mom and dad are awesome. They're supportive,loving and intelligent people. I love them because they are an excellent example of a marriage between equals.

9. Blogging makes me happy. Even though it is way more work than I thought it would be (and not to mention more expensive) I am so happy to have "met" all of you,and I'm proud to be a part of such a wonderful,and supportive community :D

10. I love being a "little sister". When I was younger,I thought it would be more fun to have an older sister,but having a big brother comes in handy when you don't want guys (any guys) to hit on you. Plus, he always has great advice,and a lot of cool things for me to steal borrow. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Well, those are my 10 Random Facts, I can't think of anyone to tag at the moment (must....have....caffeine...!) So I'm going to be lazy and tag EVERYONE who wants to do this. Including you :)


Have a great evening :)

Ginger-who is still wondering where Moody learned the word "Giggity" from. If it's from where I think it's from he's in big trouble!

1 comment:

  1. I think your and amazing person! You always make me laugh. I'm not a hockey person. Sorry! I might watch a game or two on the Olympics. I'm the same with books. I have loads I haven't read. Hangs head in deep shame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails