Monday, December 14, 2009

What's On Deck?

Good Morning and Happy Monday!
I don't have any pretty pictures for you today so here's what you can look forward to seeing this week:


  • More hauls (I think I should stop now)
  • More Konad-for better or for worse
  • Better writing (ha! just kidding, this blog just wouldn't be the same without my verbose and scattered sentences)
  • More Christmas-y  colours (because T'is the Season,after all)
  • Stories! (I have a ton of them,I just wish I had my brother's storytelling skills)
  • Lots of fabulous prizes! (OK, maybe not "lots",but some.You all have been good to me and I wanted to reward you in some way)
  • More pictures!
  • Christian Side-hugs! (again,just kidding-I've had that song stuck in my head for the past couple of days and I can't make it stop)
  • Workplace appropriateness. Mom and youth group approved nail polish :)

Have an Awesome Day!

Ginger-who has been told she'd make a good lawyer because,"You can talk circles around everyone else". Thanks a lot Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails