I just wanted to share what I have planned for later. Work has been ridiculously busy and I go to bed at times that would put my "early-to-bed" grandmother to shame,(seriously,7:30? I'm considering dyeing my hair gray and changing my name to Myrtle-it suits my current lifestyle) Anyway,I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you,(or your blogs-if you have them). I've just been a little busy with the stuff that isn't fun. And sleep.
In no particular order here's what you can expect:
- More Konad.I have even more plates than I did before.Be afraid.Be very afraid.
- More "mom" shades.This is the result of a reader request (thank you Deedee!) Don't forget,my email address is on the page if you have any suggestions (unless of course,that suggestion is to shut up.I am physically incapable of fulfilling that one). I will be featuring more work-appropriate colours for everyone who can't (or shouldn't) wear more outlandish colours.
- A theme week! This is either the best idea I've ever had,or the lamest.You'll be able to decide for yourselves soon.
- Haul pictures-At the rate I'm going,it looks like everyone in my family will be getting nail polish for Christmas. Zoya Dovima would look great on my dad ;)
- More cremes-I hardly have any cremes/jellies,but I promise to feature more of them in the future.
- More music...and rambling.
- More stories! *crickets* Well,I'm happy.
Have a happy Friday!
Ginger-who saw a rainbow yesterday.I think it's a good sign.