Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Stamp,Two Ways

Hello Ladies! Just a quick post today because I have to leave for work shortly, (procrastination is rarely ever a good thing). Here are two manis I did over the weekend using stamp M63. The base colours are China Glaze 2030 and OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow.The stamp colours are Konad Princess  polish in Psyche Pink and China Glaze 2030 (I love this colour for stamping!)

Take a look:

I love this one!

This one is vampy and Christmas-y (love this also)


I'm pretty happy about the way they turned out.What do you guys *ahem* ladies think?

That's all I have time for,have a great day!

Ginger-Who is looking forward to spending some quality time with my books.

12 comments:

  1. Your nails look AMAZING! I love the color choices & the pattern is just so neat. Really pretty.

    I have a Konad & I got so frustrated trying to get the design straight & to stamp correctly, I had to back away from it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favorite full nail images. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are gorgeous! I enjoy trying the same pattern in different colors just to see what works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so amazing! I love the full nail designs, I must get this plate for myself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice colors for this ;D I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that stamp!! I like both color choices, but I'm always partial to pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it both ways, super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Park Avenue-Thank You! I know exactly what you mean. I'm still awful at lining the stamp up straight,so I've become a master at making my mistakes look intentional ;)The trick is to keep at it :)

    Evil Angel-Thank you :)I love this pattern.I'd use it every single day if I could.

    Gilded Angel-Thank you :)

    Thriszha-Thank you :)

    Mighty Lambchop-Thank you :) I do too.I actually though of you while trying to pick the colours because I had a few different samples on each nail befire choosing these :)

    Kae-Thank you :) I think the full nail patterns are my favourite. This would look great on your nails because of the length.

    Konadomania-Thank you :)

    Rijah-Thank you :)

    Brooke-Thank you :) Me too! I was initially going to choose blue for the first one,but pink is my favourite colour <3

    Brooke-Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I still haven't tried mine yet. I paint my nails and I'm just happy with looking at the color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails