Monday, December 7, 2009

NOTD:OPI My Daddy's the King

Hello Ladies! To herald the beginning of the work week (and to fulfill a reader request),I wanted to do a workplace-appropriate manicure. I don't often wear pale colours,but this is one of my favourites.It's a  peachy-pink with a slight shimmer.It' s perfect for those times when you want your voice to speak louder than your nails.


One picture indoors, no flash (Seche Vite topcoat, no base)


I do love colours like this,but I usually put them aside in favor of brights or vampies.I love how feminine and subtle they are.


I cannot think of anything else to say, (I blame lack of sleep) so I'll end here.For those of you who are interested I plan to swatch work appropriate colours at least once a week :)

Have a great work day!

Ginger-who is going to be happy no matter how many customers yell at me :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I feel like a stranger...lol! It's been so long since I've a chance to sit and peek at everyones blog. I love this color too. In fact I have a back up bottle. I do hope the customers behave themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I worked at the beauty supply, I just hated OPIs soft shades. They were just too precious. That said, this looks so kick ass on you! You make pinks looks good, girl! (Almost enough to make want to wear it.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful shade of pink. Love this one also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails