Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NOTD:OPI Holiday Glow

Hello All! Is it Wednesday already? Yeesh! I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week, sleep real life got in the way. Anyway, I chose Holiday Glow (from OPI's Holiday Wishes collection) as my NOTD,because I am head over heels in love with it. It is a glorious puce* jelly with silver,brown, and purple glitter within.This is one of my favourite shades from a fairly basic (what's with all the red?), but beautiful collection.
 OPI, we're officially on good terms again :)

* puce is a fancy word for brownish purple :)


Pictures!

outdoors in direct sun


indoors with flash

indoors with flash (again)



Blurred to show the sparklies


Seriously,how hot is this colour?

So what are your plans for New Year's Eve? I personally am going to work in the morning, and I'll probably spend the evening at home with my family. I haven't gone out for New Year's since that time I got ditched by my ride after she met a guy. I had to pay a cabbie to drive me home. Apparently,it costs 45 dollars to drive from downtown to the middle of nowhere. Thank God those days are behind me!


Have a nice evening/morning

Ginger-who is trying to decide what to give away. That's right,I said giveaway! Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. Haha! This is SO hot that I bought it twice, thinking I didn't already have a bottle of it. I LOOOOVES it. And I love that you used "puce". Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice color and very nice shape of the nails!

    I love your "puce"
    (If in The Netherlands you speak English poorly, this line sound so corny... :D )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big fan of browns, but this one looks amazing on you!Happy new year:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shade on you. I think I have this in the mini's. I hope so since it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails