Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting to Know You...Getting to know all about You

Hello All! I was tagged by Heather, a.k.a Mighty Lambchop (still love the name!) author of the awesome(and hilarious) Lambchop Mobile.I love these tags because they give me an opportunity to do what I do best...talk about myself ;)



1. Where is your phone?
On my nightstand


2. Your hair?
Is currently a mess.I didn't leave the house at all today,so I've done nothing to it.


3. Your Mom? Is warm,generous,caring,and awesome.I want to be like her when I grow up.



4. Your Dad? Is a renaissance man who can do almost anything.He's talented,and snarky.When the two of us are in the same room it's like the Clash of the Snarky Titans. I usually win becasue I use ten times more words than he does.




5. Your favorite meal?
I love most food,but I'm a lifelong meat-eater and carbohydrate queen.So anything including either of those is fine.Heck,I'll say fried chicken and mashed potatoes.




6. Your last dream?
Oddly enough,It was a dream that someone broke into my bedroom and stole all my nailpolish! I woke up in a panic..and then realized that it was just a dream and went back to sleep.



7. What do you like to drink? Tea is my favourite,but I also love lemonade,orange juice,Pepsi and iced coffee from Tim Horton's

8. Your dream? To get a college degree...and to be a published writer.I should probably learn how to write first ;)



9. In what room are you?
I am in the junk spare bedroom of my house.




10. Your hobby?
Blogging,scrapbooking,nailpolish, and annoying my co-worker Sloth.



11. What are you afraid of?
I have a phobia of heights...and clowns (thanks a lot Stephen King!)


12. Last travel?
A trip to Maine.On a bus.I love Maine,but I hate buses.Next time I'm taking a plane.


13. Where were you last night?
At home eating nachos in my pajamas.My weekends are for rest,not partying.


14. Something you are not?
Impolite,two-faced,disrespectful.



15. Muffins?
Yes please!


16. Wishlist?
More nailpolish (BB Couture,Illamasqua especially), a new Ipod nano, a Helmer (no Ikea where I live so this is a dream item) and snow on Christmas day.

17. Where did you grow up?
In a small town just an hour outside of Halifax,Nova Scotia.The nearest McDonald's was half an hour away.


18. Last thing you did?
Made another cup of tea.

19. What are you wearing?
My uniform.Jeans and a T-shirt.


20. Your television?
A 20-inch eyesore,used sparingly.


21. Your pet(s)?
Unfortunately deceased.I miss her every day.


22. Your friends?
A few close ones at home,lots of friends online.


23. Your life?
Not exactly where I want it to be,but still wonderful.



24. Your temper?
Takes a long time to get me to lose it,but once I do,duck and cover.


25. Do you miss someone?
My cat,Spring, and  both my grandfathers

26. Your car?
Don't have one.



27. Something you don't bring with you?
I bring everything with me.Yesterday I was cleaning out my purse and found a fork and two steak knives.
What I don't bring with me? a negative attitude.I'm very good at turning lemons into lemonade :)




28. Your favorite shop?
Old Navy,Winners (TJ Maxx), and Sally Beauty Supply (for the products not the service)

29. Your favorite color?
Pink!


30. Last time you laughed?
Tonight while talking to my mom.


31. Last time you cried?
This afternoon while watching Rabbit-Proof Fence.


32. Your best friend?
Li


33. A place where you can go again and again?
Montreal,London and Paris (oops-that's 3 places!)


34. Facebook?
Addictive at first,but the novelty has worn off.

35. Favorite place to eat?
Home,my Nan's house,anywhere my mother is cooking and my best friend's house.

I don't know who else to choose,so I'll just tag everyone who wants to do this!

Good night all!
Ginger-who is going to drink tea,and then sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. My heart just hurt when I read "Rabbit-Proof Fence". Heartbreaking, wasn't it?
    Where did you go to in Maine? I love Maine. I lived there for so long, I wish to go back. But yes, buses are horrid. I have something I want to send you on your wishlist. I should email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole-It was! I visited Augusta,Portland,and Bangor. I love it because it reminds me of home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails