Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Dirty Sexy Konad

Hello Again!
My opinion of animal prints ranges from awesome,to tacky. One or two animal print pieces worn with a solid neutral? Awesome. Head-to-toe animal print on humans? Tacky.  An animal print stamp layered over a sexy colour? Awesome!

To create this look I used plate M57,with Dirty Sexy Money as a base colour and China Glaze Metallic Muse for the stamp.

under lamp

with full flash

Pretty!


I really like the way this turned out. Initially I was worried that the Metallic Muse wouldn't be visible against a Dirty Sexy money background, but I'm happy I was wrong.

Well, that's all I have for you at the moment, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)

Ginger-who just received her first Nfu Oh flakies today! Verdict: Loves <3

6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I love the image and the silver looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! I feel the same way about animal prints. They can look so fabulous - or so incredible tacky and trashy. Your nails are AWESOME. I love the light blue with the silver - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! What a great take on "non traditional" animal print colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this manicure. I love animal prints. I've seen people in head to toe animal print. What a horror!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evil Angel-Thank you :) I think this is one of my favourite full nail patterns,plus, I love animal print.

    Brooke-Thank you :) I couldn't decide what I wanted to use,but I settled on the silver because it created a neat visual effect.

    Shayla-Thank you :)

    Lucy-Thank you :) I love them too. People who wear head to toe animal prints should be arrested by the fashion police.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails