Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Cool Mani and an Unlikely Inspiration

Hi All! I don't have much time today because I'm getting ready for work,so I'll try to be succinct. For this mani I used Konad plate M70,with OPI Ink suede as a base,and Konad special polish in white for the pattern. I wanted this mani to look cool and wintery,but I suppose  I should have used a lighter blue. Hm. I still like the way it turned out though, because this print looks like it was designed by Jackson Pollock. And that is why I love it.

One picture,SV topcoat



...and one Jackson Pollock painting so you'll know exactly what I'm babbling about!



I love being an art nerd :)

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Ginger-who is looking forward to the end of the Christmas season.Is that wrong?

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! love the colour combo! have a wonderful day too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool! Being an art nerd is awesome. :)

    It is so not wrong to be done with the holi-drama! I'm done too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! IMO, Jackson Pollock's art is a much better inspiration. But then again, I hate winter. So...don't listen to me. P.S. You're pretty and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL! I would love to see how a few more colors layered would turn out with this stamp as well.

    When I first saw this stamp I thought of Pollack's work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Konadomania-Thank you :)

    Gilded Angel-Thank you :)

    Liz-Thanks :) Art nerds of the world unite! I'm just not that into Christmas this year.Just call me Scrooge ;)

    Lambchop- aww! Thank you :) I think so too. Winter hasn't even started yet and I already want it to be over! and you're pretty and awesome too :)

    Deez Nailz-Thank you :) That is such a great idea! I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwwwwwwwwww
    i love it
    so different and artistic

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very cool! Love your nails. They always look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails