Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Week :Gold

Can you believe that Christmas is a mere 2 days away? Where did all the time go? Procrastinating was a huge mistake!All week I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off ,trying to get EVERYTHING done before the big day. Why didn't I listen to my mother?

*ahem* sorry about that : /

Anyway,today's colour is...Gold!

I love gold and it loves me right back :) In preparation for this post I had to decide which ones to feature (out of my massive assembly). I kept hemming and hawing until finally,I asked Moody which ones he liked best. His picks are:


Misa Ghetto Fabulous

Oh My Gosh, how much do I love this colour? It's just so...Gold! Moody picked this one because he was actually the one who told me to buy it, (nice eye Kiddo!) It's a yellow gold with just a tinge of orange. One of my new favourites.

indoors with flash

indoors no flash


Quirius 24Kt

Moody's second choice is Quirius by QRS in 24kt. It's a muted yellow gold shimmer.The wallflower to Ghetto Fabulous' diva. But hey, it's still gold and a gorgeous one at that. To tell the truth, I bought it because it is a near duplicate of Chanel Gold Fiction, (click here to see Mary's comparison swatch), A colour I've been lemming since it was released but have never had the guts to buy ($30.00? wow). I'm stoked to have this one  instead :)

indoors with flash


indoors no flash



Aside from helping me pick nailpolish to buy,Moody is also suggesting ideas for manicures! When I was uploading pictures into my computer he said, "Why don't you paint your nails green and red for Christmas? or use your stamping kit to make a nice pattern?"

I've created a monster.

Have a wonderful stress-free day!

Ginger-Whose Jersey Shore nickname is "Sookie".Nice.

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! You can wear gold so beautifully. It looks awful on my skin. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am so jealous that golds look le suck on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I immediately thought of Sookie Stackhouse, I couldn't help myself.
    You know you need to quit, I DON'T EVEN LIKE GOLD! Hahaha! I love all of these! Pffft, I guess I'm gonna need them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking beautiful! You've created a fantastic helper! He has a good eye for color. I love both golds on you. I've just been switching off with red and greens. I do love gold. Have a very Merry Christmas sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails