Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Week: Glittar!!!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Originally I was going to feature burgundy and silver today.Unfortunately,my digital camera overheard me complaining about how much better my manual camera was and has decided not to speak to me anymore. Diva. I was also dismayed to find that there is an extreme silver deficiency in my stash (2 silvers? that's just insane!) .What I have for you instead are some of my favourite glitters. They are....

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

OK, who doesn't love Emerald Sparkle? is what I'd like to know. The first time I saw this was on a You Tube NP collection vid. I immediately went to my old faithful etailer (a.k.a. Transdesign), to see if they had it.When I couldn't find it there I checked other sites. The ones who had it in stock didn't ship to my address,so for the time being I was out of luck. Finally, I checked Ebay by happenstance,and sure enough, I found a seller who would mail it to my address, (her link is filed under under 'Temptation Island' on this site) . It is even more beautiful in person than it is in pictures, and has a permanent place in my top 20. I love it with all my heart.







China Glaze Moulin Rouge

Another oddball pick.  This was released as a part of ChG's Glitters,Shimmers,and Cremes collection. It's a pink-toned red jelly with iridescent glitter.It's kind of bright and tarty, but then again, so am I. *jokes*  Definitely a welcome addition to my collection :)






China Glaze Cleopatra

For my gold pick I chose, China Glaze Cleopatra. It's a warm yellow-gold glitter with pieces of silver holo glitter mixed in. Absolutely stunning!




I might make another attempt to get my digital camera to cooperate and post my results later,but, if not. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!  (see i did them both :P)
I love you all for giving me yet another thing to look forward to each day :)

Peace :)
Ginger-has definitely improved in the gift-giving department. Just ask my brother Biscuit about his polka-dot underwear (hey,I was 8!)

4 comments:

  1. Those are all very pretty, especially like Emerald Sparkle. Have a merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas sweetie. Enjoy your holidays. I love glitter and wear it anytime. Love Emerald Sparkle on you. Moulin Rouge is also a gorgeous looking glitter. Cleopatra is an amazing gold. It just knocks you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! i love emerald sparkle and cleopatra warmingly! ;) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails