Friday, December 18, 2009

5 Guys I Used To Like

Hello All! I wasn't tagged by any specific person,I just decided to do this because I thought it would be fun. So in chronological order, my 5 guys:


1.Bruce Lee: Oh, who am I kidding? I still love Bruce! I was really young when I caught my first Bruce Lee film,and my brand of fandom didn't so much involve wanting to be with him as much as it did wanting to be him. (does that sentence make sense? hm.) He's the best martial artist of all time and the class of the entire field. Martial arts films would not be what they are today without his influence.



2. Malcolm Jamal Warner a.k.a. Theo from the Cosby Show: I had a huge crush on 'Theo' when I was younger! I thought he was the cutest thing ever and I was convinced that we would get married someday (hey,give me a break I was 6!) Ahhh,youth!





3.Morris Chestnut: When his character was killed in Boyz in tha Hood,I cried like a baby. He played the ultimate good guy; good grades,athletic,handsome, and popular. Only to have his life cut short because of his no-good brother (i figure this didn't warrant a spoiler alert because the movie is nearly 18 years old). What's more,he still looks exactly the same today! And he's an awesome actor.



4. Orlando Bloom: For the record, I think he looks much better as Legolas than he does in any of his other roles (i think i was tantalized by the blonde wig and elf ears). He's the ultimate pretty boy and that is why I had a crush on him for over a year. An odd side note: We share a birthday ! (January 13th)



5.Sheldon Souray (of the Edmonton Oilers): I am a huge hockey fan. I watch the game mostly for the fast-pace,and the fights.Occasionally though,I'll see a player and think 'Oh my gosh who is that?' because he's so darn attractive. Sheldon happens to be a very talented hockey player with one of the hardest slap shots in the NHL (102 mph--he's broken the protective glass  around various arenas more than once) but he's also very handsome and has been featured in mags like GQ and Esquire. Oh, and he's done a bit of runway modeling too.




I decided not to include my more embarassing crushes, (Luke Perry anyone? no? how about Tiger Woods? yeah...not so much)  because I don't want anyone questioning my sanity ;)

Have a lovely evening!

Ginger-who is  anxiously awaiting the arrival of the rest of my hauls. My mailman must think I'm nuts.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, the last three! Haha! I think Morris Chestnut is just beautiful. And he does look exactly the same! And I'm with you on Legolas. I mean, Orlando.
    That hockey player? Yummy! Never have seen him before, but I bet he'd be a good candidate for Nixxy's MWCILTRMND! (Did I get that right? I think I did!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce Lee is awesome but I had a huge crush on Brandon Lee...droolies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Co-signing on all, especially Orlando as Legalos. I will fast forward the first 2.5 hours of the second LOTR just to see all the elves fight. Though I must say, I love him in Pirates III, after he's killed. Good gracious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morris Chestnut is in V now! You are totally right, he looks exactly the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't watch hockey but he is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails