Friday, November 20, 2009

Sally Hansen Runway Collection:Project Runway

Hello Ladies!
The final colour I'm swatching is my hands-down favourite.Project Runway is a gorgeous teal green with gold glass flecks. As with all of the SH polishes,the formula was a bit thin,but I still managed to get 3 even coats. This is an unbelievably pretty colour.Obviously.


Top picture is indoors with flash,bottom picture is indoors no flash, under lamp


Overall,I'm pleased with this collection.If I were to name a dud,it would be American beauty,simply because that colour has been "done-to-death" recently.I am partial to the two purples,but I absolutely adored Burnt Sienna,Valentino,and of course,Project Runway.

I haven't heard any more about the availability if this collection Stateside, (if anyone has any information could you post a comment with the details?),but it is readily available in my neck of the woods.I'm not used to being on the other end of the "nailpolish availability spectrum" .Normally,I'm on the outside looking in.I want to own colours by companies like Barielle and Color Club-but none of them ship here.So I'm happy to finally have a Canadian exclusive-even if it isn't technically an exclusive.How typically Canadian ;)

I have lots of exciting, (that's debatable,but,whatever) things planned for this weekend! More Konad experiments and many more swatches to do. It's going to be great! Or at the very least,on the upper end of mediocre.Good Times.

Happy Friday!
Pinkginger-who is so thankful that it's Friday! I love weekends :)

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! How sad that it isn't in the US, although I have a hard time finding Sally Hansen LE polishes in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilded Angel-Isn't it? It's one of my favourites :)

    Nosaby-Thank you :) I have the same problem.I've been looking for the SH Tracy Reese collection for a really long time.I still have yet to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that gorgeous green shade. Very pretty. Wish they were available here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy-I don't know why Sally Hansen always does this! I've been looking for the Tracy reese collection for a while now,and I've pretty much given up on finding Opulent Cloud.I guess I'll just have to "lemming" them forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails