Friday, November 27, 2009

NOTD:Color Club Bizerk Turq

Hi All! I did this mani months ago but for some reason I decided to feature it today.First of all,I love the name.It's weird,and kind of wacky (I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 'Berserk") but somehow it suits the colour perfectly.It's a screaming bright turquoise creme and it's one of the truest representations of this colour that I've seen.This is 2 coats,outdoors in shade.

Color Club is one of my new favourite brands.The colours are always stunning,I love their formula, and the bottle shape? Fabulous! It doesn't take much to make me happy.



Speaking of things that make me happy,I have more pics of my beautiful niece and nephew. A few weeks ago they stopped by with their mom, (my BFF Li) . We had a lovely pancake breakfast,and spent the rest of the afternoon watching a "Real Housewives of (insert city name here)" marathon. (don't judge me) Anyway, Nuni and Moody are both incurable camera-hogs, and they loove to be in the spotlight. I have tons of pictures from this day.But these are my favourites.


This is what I get for asking a 2 year-old diva to smile.Can you say att-it-tude?



And this is Moody peeking through my sky light.My dad was putting new shingles on the roof,and Moody was just climbed up to see what was going on. He's so fearless.


Well,I hope you all have a wonderful week.Thanks again for stopping by!

Ginger-who is looking forward to next week because I have several packages due to arrive.My mail man is quickly becoming one of my favourite people :)

4 comments:

  1. Color Club is one of my favorite polish brands and this color is fabulous!
    Nuni and Moody are soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that polish on you. Very pretty. Moody is fearless and adorable. Nuni is so sweet. That's one heck of a cute diva smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evil Angel-I'm hoping Color Club will become available in Canada,for now I have to order it online.And aren't they the sweetest? I love them both to bits.

    Gilded Angel-This colour would look awesome on you if you don't have it already.

    Lucy-Thank you :) I'm always telling Moody to "slow down","be careful", and "Don't do that you might get hurt!" I think his fearlessness will take him far in life.Well,that,and his big hazel eyes. And Nuni is such a princess! She's got moxie so no one will ever mess with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails