Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NOTD:China Glaze QT

Hello Ladies! I don't have time to write on of my usual rambling posts,(awww) so I'll keep it brief. This colour is absolutely gorgeous. It is in the same colour family as OPI's DS Exclusive (medium pink with holo),but the finish is a lot smoother because the glitter (diamond?) particles in QT aren't as large. I made the mistake of wearing it to work (really,I should know better),and spent a good 15 minutes of my shift staring at my nails.I love this colour!

indoors with flash


I hope you all have a wonderful day :) I'll post some haul pictures soon-as well as some other exciting news,Stay tuned!

Pinkginger-who is definitely not fluent in text-speak.It took me 2 days to figure out that "QT" is the same as "cutie".Hehe :P

6 comments:

  1. I love holos!! This is a great color!

    I haven't gotten any of the OPI DS polishes yet. I'd love to get a chance to compare & contrast them against the China Glaze and Color Club holos I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color!!

    p.s. i tagged you on my latest blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour looks great on you! And it's pink and it's holo, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm slow on the uptake also! Cutie, QT! There are some of the initials I do know, lol and other easy ones. Sometimes my brain just doesn't get it. Anyway this is a gorgeous shade of pink. I love holos as do most of us. I don't know if anyone has ever said they don't like holo. Have you come across anyone online that doesn't like holos?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails