Monday, November 30, 2009

NOTD: OPI Ink Suede

Hello All!
Behold! OPI Ink Suede!

Ok,that was lame.


I think I've mentioned before that 'Ink' is my favourite blue of all time.The suede version looks nothing like the original,but for once I'm OK with that.It's pretty enough on its own.


both photos indoors with flash,
 
The prop I'm using is a ceramic ball  I made in art class.I was pretty much a failure at pottery,seeing as how my then 2-inch claws always got in the way.The only things I could make were balls (hehe-i'm a child) and small misshapen bowls. I love the fact that the glaze matches the polish perfectly.



This is a straight on shot.This polish dried very quickly,but it was a little uneven and a P.I.T.A to apply. Great colour though,and it's light years ahead of OPI's first matte offering (Two words: epic fail). The Suede colours are all really pretty,but I think Zoya had the best matte collection. 

I can't think of anything else to say,so I'm going to end here.

Have an awesome day!

Ginger-who is hoping for snow soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the suede collection. Looks gorgeous on you. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted this color; but the formula is so hard for me to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russian Navy is the only Suede I have but I love how different they are from the origionals.
    P.S. I can just picture you with your Talons trying to make a bowl. I think pottery is out for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evil Angel-lol! Take it from me,long nails and pottery wheels do not mix!

    Gilded Angel-The formula on these is pretty unforgiving,but I'm determined to make it work.

    Lucy- Thank you :)The suede collection is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails