Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



Hello All! I was tagged by two lovely ladies,the first was Nicole , (an all-around awesome gal and my nailpolish soulmate-if there is such a thing) and  the second was Kellie,(who is one of the coolest and most supportive bloggers out there)

The rules are as follows:

List Seven facts about yourself,and then award seven people with this tag. For better or for worse,this is my seven :)

1.I'm only 5'0" and weigh about 100 pounds. People still think I'm a teenager and I get asked for I.D. whenever I go to a bar.

2.I play the saxophone.I started when I was 11,but in a fit of teenage rebellion, I quit and pawned my sax when I was 16.I regret making that  hasty decision though,because I really miss being able to express myself through music.

3.I love words.When I was a kid I would spend hours reading the dictionary (nerd much?).Two of my favourite words are mellifluous and serendipity-one of my least favourites? slut.

4.It is very easy for me to gain muscle-tone.Case in point,I had pneumonia when I was 15, I spent almost 3 weeks in bed coughing and ended up with rock-solid abs. Go figure.

5.I watch the news regularly.I like being well-informed,even if I don't quite understand what is going on. (So tell me,why are some Americans so against healthcare reform? I iz confused :P)

6.I am a huge fan of Joss Whedon and will support any show that he endorses.When I found out that he would be directing an episode of "Glee" I almost fainted.

7.I've always been interested in writing.When I was 3 years old I used to "write" books and give them to people as gifts.

So those are my seven things,I now have to choose seven lovely ladies to give this award to. They are:

Shayla
Jacie
Amarena
Konadomania
Velvet
Heather
Pam

Have a great evening ladies!

Pinkginger-who is looking forward to the end of this week :)

2 comments:

  1. aww i love the get-to-know-you posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you get yourself another saxaphone? Then you could post a YouTube video of your music!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails