Thursday, November 5, 2009

Avon:Textured Teal

Hello All! Today I wanted to shake things up a little bit and feature a brand that isn't available in most stores.Despite my long-standing hatred of companies like this (I blame a bad Mary Kay experience *shudders*) I decided to pick up a few shades after browsing through one of Avon's catalogues. It is a beautiful deep teal that is definitely more blue than it is green.I'm an impatient painter,so when I discovered that it only takes two coats to achieve opacity,I was sold.The formula isn't too bad either.I'm fairly easy to please,so as long as it's not goopy or runny,I'm good.

indoors with flash


indoors no flash under lamp



I initially did this mani to celebrate that my favourite hockey team (The Toronto Maple Leafs) finally won a game.Only,that was a week ago and they haven't won since.So they stand at 1 win and 11 losses! They are statistically the worst team in the league and yet my crazy self keeps rooting for them.I don't know what that says about me. Um,anyway,the first of my many packages arrived.I recently won the fan appreciation gift  (6 Kleancolor polishes) from the wonderful ladies at Polish or Perish.It arrived yesterday and I must say I love every shade that was chosen.Many thanks for such a lovely and generous gift :)

OK,I've done enough rambling for today ;) Have a great day ladies!

Pinkginger-who is now stalking her mailman to ensure that  the rest of my stuff arrives when it's supposed to ;)

P.S. Avon is OK though :)

3 comments:

  1. This is sweet! I love Avon but I order it all online now.
    Can't wait to see the Kleancolor swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cracked. They keep sending me emails. I don't know how or why I get them but they are tempting. Last week I spent a good hour online and bought a bunch of polishes and lipsticks, earrings and other junk. I almost succumbed! Instead my computer, which is running so slow again, took forever to try to get to the page to buy the stuff. I got tired of waiting and didn't buy. After all that I do love that shade of polish. Are they really worth buying? Your nails look lovely as always. Congrats on winning the polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails