Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Picture Tag!

Hello beautiful people!

Pam (author of the wonderful blog Nail-E-Glance) recently tagged me,and I decided to feature the results today.But first,

The Rules:

1. Open your 1st photo folder


2. Scroll down to the 10th photo



3. Post that photo and story on your blog.

4. Tag 5 or more people

This is my handsome and intelligent nephew Moody (in keeping with our family tradition that's his nickname :P) My mom wanted to snap a picture of him while he was rolling around in the leaves.Since my mother isn't the most technically savvy person,she hit the wrong button on my camera and ended up with 5 minutes of video.Fortunately,I was able to step in and snap this adorable shot of Moody relaxing in a nice pile of leaves.He and I have a brother-sister type bond,because at one point we all (my brother,his wife,Moody,and I) all lived with my parents.At the same time! (man,my parents are the most generous people on earth!). Moody saw me as a peer,rather than a "scary" grown-up (I blame the fact that I'm 5 feet tall and look like a teenager when I'm dressed down),so I spent most of those years playing cars,watching Sesame Street,and reading him books.Other than that,he's (mostly) well-behaved ,a huge fan of video games,Spongebob Squarepants,and teaching himself how to play songs on the piano.He's also one of the sweetest kids I've ever met-not that I'm biased or anything.I love this little guy <3

 

Isn't he a doll?


I now have to tag 5 or more people, I choose...

Jacie
Kae
KONADomania
Nicole
Pretty Brown Girl

Have a wonderful day!
Pinkginger-who just realized that I can't call Moody "little" anymore,seeing as how he just is 6 inches shorter than me.Hm.

5 comments:

  1. thank you for tagging me:) he is adorable<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your nephew is a cutie pie! I love all the leaves he's playing in.
    Thank you for the tag (^-^*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable! How nice to have a close relationship. I'm very close to my two nephews that live here in town and it's definitely a buddy type relationship. But I think that's what they need from their auntie. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little Moody! You know, I'm still not an auntie yet, but as a childcare provider for "upteen" years, I am never at a loss for little ones around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is handsome! I had cousins that I always used to see. We had the same sort of relationship. I really miss that. They are all grown with children of their own. One thing I helped to instill in them was a love of reading and rock music! My youngest cousin was an infant laying on my bed rocking to my music that was playing very loudly. My Aunt would come in and have a fit because of the loud music! He grew up loving loud rock music. I never saw an infant go sound to sleep with the windows shaking because of the loud bass guitar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails