Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NOTD:Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie

This colour is gorgeous,Scrangie is awesomely talented.This polish cost me an arm and a leg to ship here but it was totally worth it. The End.



Psych! You didn't honestly think I'd ever post something that short did you? Please,I'm the undisputed queen of semi-coherent babbling.Anyway, of all of the insanely beautiful RBL blogger polishes this was the one I wanted the most.It's an amazing lavender-blue with iridescent green shimmer and it's a duochrome! I'm loving this one something fierce! Hats off to Scrangie for creating a colour that is as unique and wonderful as she is. I will cherish it forever <3

full sun

indoors with flash

shade


It's so awesome I can't stand it! I swear I spent about 20 minutes staring at the bottle saying "My preciousss" over and over again. (me?obsessed? naaah!) To say I love this colour would be a gross understatement. The only hitch would be the twin evils of the price,and the cost to ship it here.I had to close my eyes when I placed the order.That said,I don't regret my decision at all.RBL polishes apply as smooth as butter,and they wear well.And let's be honest,I'm a single gal with minimal expenses I can afford to splurge once in a while-even if it is on an $18.00 bottle of nail polish. I'm just glad my addiction isn't something expensive ;)

Have a wonderful day Ladies!

Pinkginger-who promises to respond to comments soon :)

7 comments:

  1. That is so pretty on you! I just love how it glows. I'm glad you splurged on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary-Thank You! I'm usually pretty frugal but I just had to buy this colour!

    Gilded-Thanks! It's one of my new favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still not convinced that I NEED this! Hahaha, I'm so weird. I think it looks great on you though!
    Hey, I splurged on a $20 mascara that will only technically be used for 3 months - it was worth it! You definitely deserve a splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful on you and was well worth the expense. I adore this shade. I think it's one of my top 10 favorites. I wore this for a solid week when I first got it. As I got some tip wear I just added another coat. I really hated to take it off. Such beautiful shades emanating from within. You need to treat yourself sometime. I do it way to often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for posting this! i 've wanted to see what this color looks like on browm skin (my skin tone). i thought it would be more blue for some reason- it looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole-Haha! You are not weird! I think this shade would look really pretty on you-should you decide to get it <3

    Lucy-Thank You <3 I'm getting used to the idea of treating myself more often.I recently splurged and bought a bunch of stuff from Sephora.I figure that you can't take your money with you,so you might as well spend it :)

    Augusta-Welcome! and thank you :) I ordered this on a whim,but I definitely had reservations about how it would look on me. It's a really flattering shade on everyone I've seen it on thus far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails