Friday, October 16, 2009

NOTD:OPI DS Illuminate and My Enabling Continues


Hello Ladies!


I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to fully articulate how much I love this colour. It has become one of my top 10 favourite colours of all time, and when you've loved nail polish for as long as I have, that’s quite an achievement. In the past I've always passed over this colour because to me it wasn't as glitzy as DS Glamour or DS Extravagance, but clearly I was mistaken. DS Illuminate is a golden caramel-brown with holographic shimmer it enjoys long walks on the beach, bubble baths, and chocolate truffles. It's the one polish in my collection that is a holographic duochrome! I put it on, fully expecting it to be a standard, shimmery neutral. I was not expecting the gorgeous green flashes that happened when the light hit it at certain angles.This colour is amazing!



Pictures!



this is my first "hands around the bottle" picture! (i just grabbed the first bottle i saw)


Close-up to see the shimmer!


In other news,I may have passed on my nailpolish addiction to my sister-in-law and best friend,Li.She told me yesterday that she can no longer leave any beauty store without buying nailpolish,(she also told me that it was "all my fault"). Another one bites the dust *diabolical laughter*

Well,that's all I have for now,Have a wonderful day!

Pinkginger-who is so not impressed with her two favourite hockey teams right now >:(

6 comments:

  1. That's great you've passed your addiction on to others :) I love this shade, one of my favorite DS polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...that's sweet. You've passed the addiction on. I'm going to have buy this polish. I keep passing it up at my local Beauty Brands store. But,"green" flashes! That sounds too interesting to keep passing it by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, diabolical laughter, you kill me! I love it. Okay, you ARE an evil enabler. I bought what, a round of 10 Misa polishes because of you? Haha! Now I want this DS bad. It looks amazing on you! It's truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Share, always share! Isn't that what we we're taught as children. Haha! Love this shade on you. I have to buy them all. I need about 10 more. I think I have to start checking out ebay for some of these babies. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect shade on you, looks so great! And yes, we always have to share:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails