Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NOTD:Nicole by OPI Party at 3AM!

Though brevity isn't my strong-suit,I'm going to try to keep this post short but sweet (the operative word being try-Ha!).Party At 3AM is a gorgeous blackened purple jelly littered with purple,blue,and even pink flecks.It's what OPI Ink would look like with a tan,which is why I bought it. I love OPI Ink with all my ever-loving heart,and this colour is so similar that it easily filled my "I-need-a-blurple-shimmer-and-I-need-it-now!" fix,until I was able to buy a back-up to replace my old bottle of Ink.Now I'll need a back-up for this one. My knack for falling in love with HTF shades continues. Boo Urns.



sorry,all of my pictures are indoors with flash because it's still raining :(



A little blurred to show the sparklies



Like I said,this is one hot colour! I don't know how easy it is to find though,because I think it was a limited edition  shade.If you find it,please let me know :)

Have a wonderful day!
Pinkginger-who was too tired to go into great detail today.I promise to be my usual rambling self tomorrow ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love this deep rich shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty. I don't own either polish. I have to get Ink. How do you paint your nails so neatly. I tried not to paint near the cuticle but I just can't do it. Even when I clean up I make a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic color! Love blurples especially with shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails