Friday, October 23, 2009

Nicole by OPI Turn Out The Lights

Hello All! I don't have any new swatches for you today,but I do have one that has been in my computer for the past month.I bought this colour on a whim a few months ago. I love dark greens,so this shade was a natural fit ofr me.It is a lovely shimmery blackened-teal from the same colour family as Wet 'N' Wild Craze's Morbid and Misa Toxic Seduction. Actually,they could be siblings. I like this colour because it is darker and smokier than the other two I've mentioned. I love my vampies,and this beauty represents them well.
In non-nail related news, I am having a heck of a time at work this week! Everyone who isn't sullen and moody is gossipy and whiny.Now,I'm not immune to the lure of juicy gossip or to being moody but I  do have limitations and better things to do.I'm normally a cheerful optimist (you know,the kind most people hate),but sometimes the emotional atmospere of a place can really drag you down. It has been difficult for me to keep my smart-ass comments to myself because in my head I'm thinking "Man,get a life!" and get back to work.You aren't paid to whine.

Wow,sorry about that! I guess I had some unresolved issues from my day that I felt the need to share with y'all (you're such a wonderful audience <3) I'm guessing that you can relate to trouble with co-workers or employees.My BFF refers to them as "People that I have to be paid to interact with"  (ha ha). I like everyone I work with,but I think they all need to suck it up and realize how fortunate they all are.

*steps off soapbox*

I am so glad it's Friday. Have an awesome weekend ladies!

Pinkginger-who will be posting haul pictures soon! *crickets* Well, I'm excited. :P

4 comments:

  1. That is a nice color! I know what you mean about co-workers who need a reality check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have any nicole polishes yet, their bottle shape always turns me off, oh and the high drugstore price lol. This one is a great shade of green, so earthy and fall! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really gorgeous dark green shade, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shade of green. I love the green shimmering flecks in it. I don't own any Nicole polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails