Monday, October 26, 2009

My First Konad!

Happy Monday Ladies!
 I recently received my first Konad kit and I wanted to post the results of my first attempt,good,bad,or ugly.As I've mentioned before I'm not the most patient person in the world,so if I can't paint it on quickly I usually don't bother.On the other hand,I'm always open to trying new things and I wanted to give Konad stamping a chance before I rejected the idea completely. So,here it is! (don't laugh)


I have one word for the designs on my index and middle fingers:FAIL!

*ahem* please disregard my abysmal clean-up.I was in a rush.


I have to admit,this was pretty ambitious for a first attempt.I wanted it to look like the butterfly was pollinating the flowers so I used plate m40,with Konad Special Polish in Black Pearl.The base colours are China Glaze Visit Me in Prism,Kaleidoscope Him Out,and Let's Do It in 3D . Aside from the smudges on my first two fingers,my first experience with stamping didn't turn out too badly.I practiced all weekend,much to the delight of my 2 year-old niece. Just for fun I stamped a tiny flower on her thumbnail and ended up doing her entire hand.She spent the rest of the evening admiring her nails and showing people the designs-she's like my mini-me. Overall,I enjoy doing Konad stamping.It's frustrating,and I'm never rarely pleased with the results,but it's fun. I have so much more respect for those of you who do Konad,now that I know how difficult the process is. Well done :)

That's all folks! I hope you all have a wonderful day :) I have so many things scheduled,it's a little ridiculous.I hope you all don't mind more rambling,because it isn't going to stop anytime soon.

Pinkginger-who just clipped her nails so they don't get in my way at work :'(

11 comments:

  1. I'd say that looks pretty good for your first try! It takes a little practice (which I need more of!), but it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! it's more than well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0o0o0o ur first konad looks greattt hun and b0o h0o0 for the chopping of nails =( hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, I think you did a fantastic job! Konad can be a little frustrating but it's so much fun. I don't know if I'll ever be as good as some of the ladies around but I do enjoy playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome for a first-time Konad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like it! It's better than what I could do...lol! You'll be a pro at it in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, are you kidding me? This is so much better than anything I've managed to come up with so far! It's adorable, and you're only going to get better.
    Haha, your little mini-me, how cute that you did her nails with Konad too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your first Konad is waaaay better than my first efforts! I'm still a complete mess with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job for your first Konad. I haven't even attempted it. Pretty design. Your nails look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful color you have on the nails...
    And thumbs up for the Konad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails