Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Misa Russian Sage

Hello beautiful people! Sorry for the lack of posts this week.As it turns out,"spamming you with posts" means,"coming home from work and falling asleep with a book on my face". It's been that kind of week.My swatch for today is actually a colour I picked out about a month ago from Transdesign. Though it looks very blue-toned in the pictures,it actually leans more toward the red-violet side with pink shimmer.It's feminine,and delicate.Just like me :) Stop laughing.

Pictures!

indoors with flash


indoors with lamp



An interesting to me side note;On Transdesign's website this colour is listed as Russian Sag. When I saw it I thought, "What a derogatory name for a colour!" and then proceeded to add it to my basket. I was still trying to figure out what Russian Sag meant when it arrived on my doorstep. Then I read the label and realized that it was supposed to be Russian Sage.Oh.

I really like this colour,because for some reason it reminds me of Easter.Not the traditional religious concept (I don't think Jesus wore nailpolish),but the secular "Hi,my name is the Easter bunny and I'm here to give you candy!" version.And I am a huge fan of candy. The Easter bunny always freaked me out though.I was a strange kid.


Well,that's all folks! Have a wonderful day!

Pinkginger-who is expecting yet another haul! I really need to stop.

5 comments:

  1. That is a really cool polish, thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty. I really like Misa polishes but I only have one. I am a slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty colour
    cant wait for ur haul =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Misa polish. This is a lovely shade on you. That's some amazing shimmer in those pictures. I saw the Easter bunny when I was about 5 years old. I was coming down the steps and saw him in his top hat and vest standing at our dinning room table. He was putting candy in my basket. This is one of the strongest memories I have at this age. Very strange.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails