Sunday, October 11, 2009

China Glaze Prize Winning Mare

Hi All!
The next colour I'm going to feature is the one I was looking most forward to seeing on my nails.While I knew I would love all the vampies and jewel-toned shades,I have more trouble finding neutrals that I really like.I had trepidation about buying this one because,while it looks lovely on pale skin,I didn't know whether or not it would translate to my skin tone.I have to avoid certain shades of grey and brown because they look completely drab on me, (or they completely blend in to the point of being indistinguishable from my hands).That being said,I do really like the colour (a shimmery,muted,brownish-gold).It does match my skin tone well,but it doesn't completely blend in.It's a nice,subtle neutral.

Pictures!




All in all,this is a beautiful colour.It isn't as "gold" as I thought it would be,but it has a pretty shimmer and that's good enough for me. :)

I'll have the last two for you tomorrow.


Have a great day!

Pinkginger-who is about to stuff herself with Thanksgiving food.Yummy!





3 comments:

  1. I like this color on your nails. It looks lovely against your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hae to agree with Velvet, it looks great on you! So earthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous shade on you. What are you having for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails