Tuesday, October 6, 2009

China Glaze Midnight Ride

Good Morning! I chose Midnight Ride for today because it's absolutely stunning.It's a eggplant-purple with pink shimmer.It looks like Midnight in Moscow's cool-toned cousin.Unlike most colours of this type,it actually looks purple in every light.I have similar colours to this,yet it always stands out.I love it!

pictures

outdoors in direct sun

indoors with flash



Pure vampy gorgeousness! Another thing I love about this colour is the fact that it's glowy.I love polish that has depth and shimmer and this one has it to spare.I can't believe that I was on the fence about this colour! When I finally saw it swatched,I couldn't believe how stunning it actually was,I purchased it soon after that.I think I made the right decision.It's a beauty.


That's all I have for now,more Rodeo Diva swatches to come!
Pinkginger-who never get's tired of purple vampies :)

4 comments:

  1. Ginger, you have the most amazing knack of always picking gorgeous colours that suit your skin. I love seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another perfect colour on you, I love such colours too, darker and vampy, just my thing<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. JacieO-Aww,Thank You <3

    KONADomania-Thank You <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the ones I don't have yet, but it's on my list! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails