Friday, October 9, 2009

China Glaze Lasso My Heart

Hello All!

My swatch for today is Lasso My Heart. It’s a rosy purple (does that colour even exist? Well, I just made it up) with gold shimmer. I still can’t decide whether it is a pink or a purple because it’s so close to both. I was going to pass on getting this one, but I’m glad I didn't. It’s beautiful, but understated. I call it the “sleeper hit” of this collection.

Pictures

indoors under lamp

outdoors at dusk no flash


indoors with flash

 
I have a sneaking suspicion that my mother would like this colour as well. She’s been branching out lately with her polish choices,(a few weeks ago she asked to borrow Flashbulb Fuchsia for her toes-and she wasn't kidding!) .This colour fits her "ladylike" palette perfectly.Though she still labeled all of the vampies I wear as "dreary and morbid-looking" so I guess she hasn't changed that much.Personally,I'll take a dreary dark purple over a ladylike pink frost any day of the week.But maybe that's just me :P


Happy Friday Ladies!

Pinkginger-who thinks it's hilarious that my mother hates vampies.Her mother on the other hand? Loves them.Maybe it skips a generation ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, it's all in the genetics! I'm weird, I like almost everything. Including this. It's really, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole-I was surprised at how much I liked this one too.I like pinks but not the rosy ones,this one is beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't a "me" shade but it is beautiful!
    It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny about your Mother and Grandmother! Love it. Can you get your Grandmother to wear black polish? Looks lovely on you. I don't have this one. I thought I did have the whole collection. I guess not. I may be missing others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails