Friday, October 30, 2009

China Glaze Gr8

Gold Holo? GOLD HOLO?!?! Hallelujah!!!

Now that I've gotten that out of the way,I love gold!and holos! I  can't think of anything else to say about this colour,other than it's awesome,(man,i use that word a lot!).It's a yellow-gold with a smooth holo finish.It applies easily,and dries quickly.It's Gr8. (Haha).
I love the look of these,they're  a lot smoother than the glittery ones,and the holo effect itself kind of reminds me of  a flame.They're mesmerizing.

Two indoor pictures because,once again,it's dark and freezing where I live. I love fall,but not when it's nearly 2 degrees Celsius outside (i have no idea what that would be in Fahrenheit-let's just say it's cold).

I just realized that I haven't done a "Halloween" type manicure yet.I haven't even featured any orange or black polish! (bad Ginger!) I'll have to get off my lazy behind an get on that,seeing as how the holiday is almost over.


Well,I hope you have a wonderful day ladies! It's Friday!!!

Pinkginger-who attempted to do a Halloween-themed Konad last night.In a word? Fail! I'll try again this evening :)

7 comments:

  1. this polish looks amazing on you, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. veryy pretty cant wait to see ur halloween konad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, all of my Konads are a fail! Pffft. I'm going to make some ghosties and be done with it. This is really pretty, and one of the ones I don't have yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just fab looking on you! I haven't done anything Halloween-y either...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOving this color! and it look even better on your nail and skin tone:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to check and see if I had this. I do! Looks lovely on you. I don't think I've ever worn it. I've been wearing dark colors for months now. I hate cold weather. It's 48 degrees here, celsius I don't know, but I'm cold. It's very windy out also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails