Sunday, October 4, 2009

BB Couture Lowrider

Sick of purple yet? Yeah,Me neither.Purple is one of my favourite colours,and Lowrider is a pearly purple frost that looks almost metallic in almost every light (it's part of BB Couture's limited edition Hot Rod Collection).This colour is so hot,I was willing to overlook my hatred of frosts to buy it. I don't know about you,but I am loving BB Couture polishes (my wallet on the other hand? not so much-so what else is new?). I only used two coats of this,and aside from a few brush-strokes, (entirely my fault because I was rushing) the application was flawless.Another thing I love about this polish is that it is long-lasting.I recently wore it to work and it lasted the entire shift! That in itself is quite an achievement .My job consists of typing,unpacking things from boxes,stocking shelves,and more typing so my polish is usually gone by the end of the day.Colour me impressed.

                                       Pictures!
                                            

                                                   in direct sun


shade (it really looks metallic here!)


another shade pic


and  indoors with flash






I do enjoy a 2-coat wonder :) Frost is my least favourite finish,but this one one is so icy and beautiful that I can't help but love it.I'd also like to thank the folks at BB Couture for giving this polish such a cool name.I immediately thought of this song because my dad used to play it a lot when I was a kid-on a record player!

  For your listening enjoyment...War! (that is a horrible name for a band) Enjoy!




Happy Sunday!
Pinkginger-who never gets tired of watching videos on you tube :)

5 comments:

  1. hey girl i tagged you in the color game.. hope you join and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is my favorite color and this one is sweet! Looks great on you.
    Thanks for the video, that song makes me think of living in Southern California. However, I'm usually listening to the speed metal cover version! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that band "WAR". And that polish is so pretty. I love how it looks metallic in the shade. I'm a big fan of purple polishes. Good look for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shade on you. I bought the whole collection. BB Couture polishes are terrific. They have all my favorite greens. I haven't tried this shade yet. I forget all the names but I loved the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *shifty eyes* I may have to buy this. I don't DO frosts though! But this looks so cool.
    As soon as I saw "War" all I could think about is that song...."War! What is it good for...absolutely nothing..." haha, but that Low Rider song gets stuck in my head like nobody's business. You could play that on a recorder? I had a recorder, but I couldn't play anything on it. :P
    And...I'll stop spamming your inbox now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails