Saturday, September 5, 2009

Zoya Kotori And OPI Midnight Blue Glitter

Zoya Kotori is a stunning blue with a blackened base and tons of shimmer.I first saw this colour on Kae's blog, and fell in love with it.It is such a unique shade! None of the pictures I took come close to how amazing it is in real life.

                                             indoors with flash








                                            indoors no flash



Just for fun I decided to see what OPI's Midnight Blue Glitter (another hot blackened blue glitter) would look like on top.The results were much more spectactular in person than they are in pictures.I wish I had some sun to show you how it really sparkles.






                            indoors no flash












                          indoors with flash




I will swatch Midnight Blue Glitter seperately,but I just had to show you how it looked with Kotori.I noticed the similarities between them right away,and thought "I wonder how these two would look layered?"The end result is pretty freakin' cool.I also attempted a gradient with the two of them that was an epic failure.As it turns out,subtlety is not one of my strong-suits when it comes to painting nails.I guess I'll have to practice.

Until Next Time,

Pinkginger-who is not leaving the house until the rain stops!







5 comments:

  1. 0o0o so pretty,i love your nails and i hope it stops raining for u so u can go out hehehe. tc hun =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Kae's swatch of this too, it's SO gorgeous! I hate when you can't quite capture the in-person pretty on something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww,Thanks Skye :)

    Nicole-It really is a great colour! Too bad my camera refuses to capture it accurately :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful shade on you. I've never taken any pictures of my nails so I can only empathise with you. I bet it does look gorgeous in person. The color looks pretty lovely in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails