Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

Y'all know how much I love green,so when I saw this beauty on the NYX Cosmetics website, I ordered it right away. It's an emerald green jelly with glass fleck and it is so pretty I can't stop staring at it.The polish itself was good too,although it did take me 3 coats to achieve the bottle colour.Whatever.It's so gorgeous I don't even care how many coats it took.If you love green, you really need to get this.


Both indoors with flash
This green is fabulous!
I couldn't end a post entitled Viva Las Vegas without including this.I blame my grandfather for making me the only little girl in my elementary school who could sing every Elvis song line by line.I was a strange kid. Enjoy!



That's All I have for now,
Have an awesome day!
Pinkginger-who still loves Elvis because listening to him reminds me of my grandfather :)

5 comments:

  1. Haha, my hubbie is a HUGE Elvis fan. I don't think that made you a weird kid! It's sweet.
    LOVE THIS POLISH!!!!! <3 Looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0oo0o0 i love the green on u

    one for the lovin to for the show lets get ready now go go go lol errr i made those words up but thats how i sing elvis hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole <3 I bet you'd rock this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful green on you. I have this one for sure. I love that Elvis song. My girlfriend loves his movies. So when they're on she's in front of that TV. I've watched a few of them. He was a gorgeous man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skye-Thanks :)Great singing! lol

    Lucy-Thank You :) I loved all his movies especially the ones he did with Ann-Margaret,and he was really handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails