Saturday, September 5, 2009

Orly Glam

What a gorgeous glittery red this is! I have nothing else to say about it other than it is fabulous.Normally,I would fill the space by telling some random story,or come up with creative ways to say something other than "it's red with silver glitter",but today is not one of those days.I just can't think of a single thing to add.What I will say is that it definitely lives up to the name because it is such a glamorous shade. I wore it on my nails for two whole days! that in itself is a rarity.

Now the photos,


both indoors with flash



Ok I just noticed the turquoise ink on my hand.Man,I'm worse than my two year-old niece!




I like this colour because it's a flattering shade of red with the added bonus of glitter.It's bright but it isn't too overpowering.It's just a nice,sophisticated red.


That's all I have for now.
Pinkginger-who thinks this post is boring and promises to be my usual rambling self next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Va-va-va VOOM. That's a hot, sparkly red. Looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look gorgeous! I love red and then add some glitter. WooHoo! Looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Lucy <3 it's an awesome shade :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails