Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NOTD:OPI Midnight Blue Glitter

Hello All! As promised,here is an individual swatch of OPI's Midnight Blue Glitter.This colour is beautiful.It has a charcoal grey base,but it is packed with iridescent blue glitter and micro-glitter.The result is quite striking in person.The sun decided to play peek-a-boo with me today,and remained hidden until I went back into the house.I'm disappointed that I didn't get a chance to show how this one really sparkles.Story of my nailpolish life.Anyway, here are the pictures:
outside no flash
indoors with flash the (it picks up the shine a little)
This colour was released as part of OPI's Tuxedo collection.It works very well as a stand-alone polish,but I could also see it being layered on top of an analogous colour,like OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees or Zoya Kotori.Unfortunately,this shade has been discontinued but I found it online at Avenue You.   To end on a funny note,my 2 year-old niece was the source of one of the best,and worst disses I've heard in a long time. She has a love-dislike relationship with my father and when I asked her why she didn't like him,her response was simply,"Papa is a scary lady!".Kids say the darndest things.





Peace Out!
Pinkginger-who is really enjoying this new editing format! Wow,my geekiness knows no bounds :P

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God that was so funny! Scary lady is too much!!! She must be something. I love little kids. I so miss not being around little ones. I just eat up all their conversation and craziness. She must be a real joy to be with. Love that polish. What gorgeous shimmer is has. I had to enlarge the photo to see it. Just lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lucy<3 My niece is absolutely delightful! I never know what she is going to say or do next.She's my little diva :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails