Monday, September 21, 2009

Misa Hot People Like You

Yet another neon pink that refuses to photograph properly! I purchased Misa's Hot People Like You a few weeks ago from Transdesign (did I mention how much I love that site?) Anyway,I can never get enough of pink because it is my favourite colour,(along with purple,green,red and blue-in that order).I love it in all shades (except pale and frosty,I hate frost).I wore this colour to work,and I would have been pleased with it,had it not been for the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top coat I used. I've had issues with it cracking and chipping in the past,but I decided to give it another shot to see if it could last the entire work day like Seche could.Not only did it crack the polish,it started to peel off! I was not impressed.My sister-in-law insists that all top coats are created equal,but I beg to differ.This one sucks.OK,now that I've gotten that off my chest,I will tell you that I really like Misa polishes.They have a great colour selection,I like the formula,and they wear well-with the right topcoat.This is a really pretty neon with shimmer.I was surprised to find that it dried glossy,rare for a neon,it's definitely for people who don't mind being noticed.


Now the Pics!



outdoors in the shade,the only way I could get it to photograph properly without the phantom glow



in sunlight-nowhere near as bright as it actually is


indoors without flash-it looks kind of subdued here


outdoors in shade-i think you can see the cracks here if you enlarge (boo!)


The day after this,I wore BB Couture polish to work with no base or topcoat.It didn't chip or crack once.Interesting.My coworkers get a kick out of my ever-changing nailpolish.When one of them asked how many bottles I had,I told them I've never counted.I know I have at least 90 OPI's,but that's as far as my knowledge of the actual number goes.Thank God I'm not obesessed with shoes,now that would be expensive!

That's all I have for now,I hope you all have a wonderful week!


Pinkginger-who is still reeling from the time I counted all the books I had,found that I owned over 400,and still had 100 books that I hadn't read yet.I need help :P

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh - it's GLOWY and creamy looking! I love it, stunning on you. I HAVE TO HAVE THAT. Okay, my next order from TD is going to be some Misas, based on your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color on you. It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole-Thanks! I take my job as an enabler very seriously,so that really makes me happy <3

    Lambchop-Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails