Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Misa Dreamy Purple

Oh,how I looooove purple! This is the aptly named Dreamy Purple by Misa,and it is glorious! As usual,my camera brought out the blue,but this is a true violet-much closer to the red end of the spectrum.My eyes actually read that line as "rear end of the spectrum" and it made me giggle. I'm not going to babble on like I usually do,because I am rendered speechless by it's beauty.Or I can't think of anything interesting to say.I don't know which one is the right answer :P 


Now the Pictures!


at dusk no flash


oops! didn't notice that spot of polish on my pinkie :P


indoors with flash-it really looks blue here...



but in real life it looks more like these two-especially the one on the right :)




Ahhh...Dreamy!


What else can I say? knowing my blabbermouth I'll come up with something  It's shimmery,glowy,and beautiful.I don't know about the rest of you,but wearing purple always makes me feel a bit more regal,(like i should be wearing a tiara and really ugly pastel suits).A few years ago I had a customer tell me that in Imperial China,long nails were a sign of wealth (this was back when i had long nails *tear*) .She also said that since we weren't in Imperial China,I should probably cut my nails because they look like claws,(hey who asked you lady?)I love unsolicited advice from strangers.


I hope you all have a happy Tuesday!


Cheers!
Pinkginger-who actually enjoyed watching the Emmy's last night-especially the Dr Horrible's Sing-A-Long blog bit with Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion-awesome :)





3 comments:

  1. LMAO are you KIDDING me? Where do people come up with the idea that they can just walk up to you and say stuff like that! Oh man, people are so crazy!
    At any rate, absolutely gorgeous purple. I went through and made a list of Misas I'm going to try on my next haul! Haha, thanks for always being such an influence ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole-Can you believe that?How rude!and you're welcome :) I'd never heard of Fyrinnae before you posted the swatch of Aztec,and now I want to try them.Oh dear :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The nerve of some people! That's a beautiful purple though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails