Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Chose This Just For The Name:OPI Kinky in Helsinki

Hi All! This is one of my favourite colours of all time.I love pinks of all varieties,especially pinks with duochrome.This one is a showstopper!(and this would be my attempt to use a word other than pretty,beautiful,or gorgeous, to describe a polish-it's as if I've never used a thesaurus). Kinky in Helsinki is a glowy magenta with a blue duochrome effect.I love it because it is blindingly bright without being a neon. It's definitely not for the faint of heart and I almost wish my nails were long again so I can represent this beauty properly.


at dusk no flash

                                                 indoors with flash


Aside from the "so-hot-it-hurts" colour,the other reason why I picked this one up is the name.It's more than a little suggestive,(like a sledgehammer is more than a little suggestive!).Also,rhyming 'kinky' with 'Helsinki'? Genius! I've been a fan of Finland since I found out that one of my favourite hockey players was Finnish, so this colour is definitely an  all-around A+ in my eyes.

That's about all i have for today, I hope you have a good one :)

Pinkginger-who is waaaay too excited about the upcoming TV season !



2 comments:

  1. I don't have this one. Must get, looks to pretty not to. Gorgeous shade of pink. I think this is one I would get just to say the name. I was watching the series Cathouse on HBO while reading blogs. I'm being Kinky on the couch! Yes I too am way too excited about TV! Whatever happened to reruns? I used to have a break between shows. Not I watch stuff year round. I try not to watch much TV but I do. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!I couldn't pass up any colour with the word "Kinky" in the name :)I also watch way too much tv! Blogging has curbed my tv habit a bit,now I spend most of my time on the computer.But I still watch my fair share of tv though,there are too many good shows on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails