Saturday, August 22, 2009

This is Why You Don't Give A 2 Year-Old a Manicure

I was with my darling niece yesterday and as always,she wanted her nails "did".When I agreed to do it she jumped up and down and screamed "I get pretty! I get pretty!" Unfortunately for me she never stopped moving.When she wasn't tapping her fingers(while I was painting),she was jumping up and down or wiggling. Sadly,this is the best I could do,1 sloppy coat of Ink-A-Dink-A-Pink (what?) from Nicole by Opi.She was pleased her manicure-complete with hand massage,plus it looks great with her tan. Her eventual make-up addition will have been all my fault. Nuni's pretty pink manicure.



That's all folks!
Pinkginger-who is called "Erie" by her niece-she always leaves out the "aunt"


4 comments:

  1. Aww, look how cute! "I get pretty! I get pretty!" That is too adorable. Haha, looks like you did a pretty good manicure for her, all things considered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Thanks Nicole! She was a wiggly little pixie that's for sure,but at least all the polish ended up on her nails this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that "I get pretty", very sweet. They are so adorable. Fantastic job with a wiggly 2 year old. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails