Monday, August 31, 2009

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Gunmetal

Up until now,I have been avoiding grey polish because it's still too trendy.I usually wait until a colour goes out of style before I decide to wear it unless it's one I really love (which means I'll probably buy OPI's You Don't Know Jacques 2 years from now-if it's still around). That being said,I found one grey that I could not pass up.I like it because it's more of a slate blue than it is grey,(hey,my dad is a contractor I know my rocks :P),and it has a pretty pearl-like shimmer.I also liked the price. Each polish cost me about $2.00,so I could buy twice as many as I normally would-13 to be exact.I really need to stop.



Both pictures are indoors because of the torrential downpour outside(my punishment for complaining about the heat),this one is without flash.


This one is with flash,neither of these captures the colour I saw in real life,but it's still a pretty grey.





Sally Hansen is one of my favourite drugstore brands.I only had one colour from this line before Thursday (I bought 'Flirt' a few months back-still untried),but I think I'll buy more in the future because they're really good polishes at a great price.I sound like a salesperson now,so I think I'll end here.

Happy Monday!

Pinkginger-who is no longer on vacation and had to cut her nails to a more work appropriate length.Booo!






3 comments:

  1. Nice shade! I like greys, but some are not so great on me :/ I'm cutting my nails off today too. We'll suffer together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can wear most colours,but certain greys and nudes look a little off so I try to avoid them.Don't you hate cutting your nails? I'm glad I have someone who understands my pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, nail cutting. How painful for you. Why do you have to cut them for work? I love that gunmetal. I'm sure I have other brands that look like that one. I love the Xtreme Wear by Sally Hansen. There are some amazing shades.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails