Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NOTD:QRS Creskill Eve

From the minute I saw this colour on Mary's post(I love how she always shares new products!),I knew I had to have it.In most of the pictures I took it looks green,but it's more like a sage-green,dusty-teal,gold,olive,(what?).It's unusual and that is why I love it.I could not get the different sides of this colour in pictures no matter how hard I tried!



See for yourself,






Kinda looks olive here...






or is it ?



teal maybe?




or is it green with gold?




nope! sage green






spoke too soon,it looks like a shimmery forest green here!




Oh dear, I really have no idea what colour this is! These are the shades I could capture on camera but trust me, there are a lot more in person. I'll just call this gorgeous!
Have an awesome day!
Pinkginger-who is going to the hair salon today and is hoping that I don't come back with more nailpolish :)




4 comments:

  1. I love polish colors that change with the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Too! It makes staring at your nails a lot more interesting-lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful color. I love greens and I added this to my list of "wants". Looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lucy! I love this colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails