Saturday, August 1, 2009

NOTD:OPI Dressed To Empress

Hello All! For my NOTD I decided to choose an old favourite,OPI's Dressed to Empress.It's a micro-glitter (possibly glass fleck? I always get the two confused :P) red jelly.I've loved it since the first time I saw it.It has lots of silver and gold shimmer and usually needs only 2 coats to get the bottle colour.Like I said,it's one of my favourite colours ever.These pictures don't acurately capture how bright and shiny it is.I don't know why OPI decided to discontinue it (but then again,they always discontinue the good colours don't they!),but I'm glad I bought 2 bottles.

Sorry about my boring-ness(yes I did just make up a word) today.I've been feeling under the weather lately (my boss practically had to beg me to go home yesterday),and I have small eye injury that makes it difficult to look at the computer screen for long periods of time,so I'm trying to keep things short.I hope you enjoy these.

All pictures indoors with flash,2 coats no base or topcoat

Until Next Time,

Pinkginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails