Monday, August 3, 2009

NOTD:OPI Dominant Jeans

Hi All!


I'm going to start this post by telling you what I love about this polish.The colour is fantastic.It's a light,shimmery,sea-foamy blue that instantly reminds me of summer.What I do not love is how sheer it is.This is 4 coats! I'm an habitual 2-3 coater,but 4? That's too many,(I know I have a lot of spare time on my hands but not that much time-lol!).I have a tendency to rush through polish application (which always ends up looking like a hot mess,but I'm used to it),typically I like colours that I can apply quickly and easily-like in between deliveries at work for example ;) I have a feeling I won't be wearing this one too often as pretty as it is.



All pictures with flash


Have no idea how this one ended up sideways.I love digital cameras :P


Ooooh! Bluey!




I also had a chance to try out Sally Hansen's Rapid Finish drying spray.The bottle claims that your colour will dry in 30 seconds.I'm wondering what their idea of "dry" is.It was dry-ish,but still very susceptible to smudges unlike Seche Vite.I painted my nails right before bed,used SV and woke up with ZERO pillow imprints!Impressive.Still,Rapid Finish does smell really nice,plus it greased up my hands pretty good but it fails to deliver on the "rapid" part.My nails still aren't dry 20 minutes later.Hm.

Well,that's all I have for now ladies,I hope you're all having a good day.

Happy Monday (or is it Tuesday?)

Pinkginger

3 comments:

  1. What a nice color. I agree with ya on the four coats. Too many for me to. It might be good for layering over dark colors though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice on you! Maybe try layering it over white...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both excellent ideas ladies! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails