Thursday, August 6, 2009

NOTD:China Glaze Strawberry Fields

I can't hear the name without thinking about the song (this is what happens when your parents are musicians-your life is ruled by music) Anyway,
I chose this colour because it has 3 of my favourite things: pink,gold,and glass fleck and shimmer (ok, that's 4 but you get the point).I purchased 2 shades from this collection, (Watermelon Rind was the other one) and I have to say I love them both.This colour is perfect for summer.It's bright and glimmery and looks good in any light.


Indoors in natural light (I have a skylight in my kitchen)



Outdoors in sunlight



Indoors,with flash






I'd never heard of China Glaze before and I must say it is now in my top 2 (duking it out with OPI for polish supremacy! lol!) They have awesome colours,the formula is fantastic,and they have lots of glass flecks and shimmers-my favourites :).I have OPI's Strawberry Fields as well,but I like this one the best.

I hope you're all having a great day,Thanks again for reading!
Pinkginger

3 comments:

  1. Strawberry fields forever.....lol! Me too! I have this polish. And I always want to sin this song, when I pull this polish out. Very nice color too. I only found out about China Glaze a year ago. It's a great brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge Beatles fan so I automatically think of the song. I won the whole collection from Mary! I love all of them and I can't even begin to pick a favorite. I love this type of polish the most. Shimmer, glimmer, glass flecked and glittery shades are the best. This shade looks gorgeous on you. How nice to have a skylight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails