Friday, August 21, 2009

NOTD:BB Couture Midnight Desire

I am a sucker for a good purple.When I saw this colour on the Overall Beauty website,I immediately added it to my shopping cart (can somebody say 'impulse control? geez).Anyways, I'm really glad I bought it.I have quite a few purples in my collection,but this one is a little different because it has more multi-colored shimmer.I counted at least five different colours,but there could be more. In my pictures it's more blue-toned but it is more of a true purple in person.



Take A Look,









outdoors,low sunlight

indoors with flash


indoors with flash

close-up


outdoors at dusk





As usual,the formula was perfect.I only used two coats but could've gotten by with one had my application been neater :P


Until Next Time,


Pinkginger

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is cool! I was curious what this one would swatch like, I was eying this one too. Looks great on you of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! I knew you'd like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous on you. I love BB Couture Polish! I adore all their greens. They are the best. This is one of my unworns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you-I love this colour! Their greens are next on my list!I almost ordered Green Goblin but I changed my mind at the last minute now I want it again.I'll get it next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails