Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Hauls!

I went on a bit of a shopping spree an all-out blitz last week and ended up with a few mini-hauls that arrived at my door around the same time.My mailman must think I'm insane.





From EBay left to right Color Club Bizerk Turq and Electronica,Zoya Kalista,Kiki -bought because of Nicole ;) and Kotori




From Transdesign L to R Pink Flamenco,Give Me Moor! Suzi Skis In the Pyrenees,Here Today,Aragon Tomorrow

From NYX Cosmetics Paradise,LasVegas,Jungle,Asphalt




From AveYou Left to Right OPI Can You Tapas This? ,DS Mystery (I'm in looove!) ,Midnight Blue Glitter,Canadian Maple Leaf -bought for the name alone:) Paris Couture For Sure






I completely forgot about ordering the two Color Club polishes from ebay (this is what happens when you buy as much as I do!) but I'm glad I got them because Color Club is very hard to find here.

Well,that's about all I have for now.I have a huge list of things to swatch,hopefully I'll get them done soon.

Have an awesome day!

Pinkginger-who is probably due for a no-buy seeing as how I bought 13 more polishes at Wal-Mart this morning :P




3 comments:

  1. What a tremendous haul. You didn't even add the Walmart polishes yet? I think everyone is getting the buying bug. Your going to be very busy. Can't wait to see it all. I love all the pictures. It's like I'm right there with you watching all the goodies come out. Happy swatching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wal-mart ones are a part of my next post.I'm very excited to swatch them all,it'll be a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! *drools* Bizerk Turq is going on my list. I can hold off on Electronica, probably until I see your swatching. But the name Bizerk Turq! I love it. Haha. It makes me think of history...I'm weird, what can I say?
    Zoya Kiki is going to look SO hot on you! I can't wait to see you swatch it! *squees* I want Kotori - all the swatches of that are gorgeous.
    I can't wait to see what you think of those OPIs from the Espana collection. I haven't seen several of those other OPIs swatched before! I have seen Mystery, it's beautiful.
    I'm so curious about NYX polishes. Being that I love love love their other cosmetics, it's a minor miracle I haven't ever bought any of their polishes!
    And now, I'll be patient until you show off your Walmart haul. At least, I'll try. Patience is a virtue I haven't acquired yet, but I keep working on it.
    You have such great taste! Haha! I squeed a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails