Tuesday, August 4, 2009

L'OREAL:Shocking Green

Hello All!

I wasn't going to buy any more nailpolish.I really wasn't.I have a long list of stuff I'm due to receive any day now (the list is posted to the right) That should be enough right? Wrong! The minute I saw this colour screaming at me from the shelf,I knew I had to have it.It's a chartreuse (I had this word in a spelling bee once-it's hard for me to forget it-lol!) with green,blue and gold shimmer.When I initially saw it I was thinking it looked a little like Kermit the frog.Then I decided it was too yellow to be Kermit...but not The Grinch! So,yeah, I went to the drugstore and bought "Grinch" nailpolish.I also bought Blackest Black by Revlon,Turn Out The Lights,Ink A Dink A Pink (say what?),and Imagine If by Nicole by OPI. What can I say about the colour other than I love it? It's bright and weird and beautiful.

You're a mean one,Mr Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mr Grinch.

You're a bad banana,
with a greasy black peel.


See?




Sorry, I couldn't resist! It's one of my favourite movies ever :)
Peace,
Pinkginger
P.S. I'm a total geek :) Have a wonderful day ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love the Grinch! OMG. That's perfect. Now that song will be stuck in my head.
    I love this polish. I bought two, and did a twitter giveaway, the girl that got it is in love with it too. Looks utterly fantastic against your skintone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Grinch! That's a fantastic shade, especially for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every Christmas we have to watch the Grinch...lol! And no one gets too old in my house for the Grinch...hahaha! Nice color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At my house ,we watch the Grinch all year long . I think you nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole-lol,sorry about that!I can't look at the colour without thinking about the theme song.Thank you! It is an awesome colour!

    Mary-I love brights for summer too and the Grinch is fantastic.

    Velvet-No one is ever too old for the Grinch lol! I watch it EVERY year.

    Princess-The Grinch is one of the best movies ever! Thanks

    I appreciate all the wonderful compliments ladies! Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loveddddd the grinch..
    and very nice colour on u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails