Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Went A Little Crazy...






So,I'm fairly new to this blogging thing (that's being generous-I'm a total novice).I didn't even know there was a such thing until I stumbled across one by accident.Now they make up most of my blog reading.Anyway,because I'm a nailpolish geek,I want to buy every colour I see on other people's blogs (even yellow,and I hate yellow!) I the past three weeks I've purchased about 40+ bottles of nailpolish (and that doesn't even count the stuff that hasn't arrived yet).Here's my haul so far:
left to right:Pink Voltage,Visit Me in Prism,Let's Do it in 3D,Stroll,BFF,Flying Dragon,Strawberry Fields,Beauty & The Beach,Pink Underground,Turned Up Turquoise

From Various Drugstores,

left to right,Revlon Strawberry Sizzle,SH Xtreme-Wear Flirt,SH Insta-Dri Blue Streak,SH Insta-Dri Jumpin' Jade,SH Hard as Nails Simply Strawberry,SH New Lengths Urban Chic,Essie Sexy Divide

and From Ebay


Left to Right, CND Trust Fund,OPI DS Signature,OPI Crim-Sun,Zoya Nocti Nanobrite TMI,CG Dusk

I have approximately 35 more on order.I think I really should stop buying for a while.However,I do have a hair appointment soon and they sell OPI at her salon...Man,this is gonna be hard.

Cheers,

Pinkginger



4 comments:

  1. Yippee = another Canadian.... Cutex had some nice polish's was it canadian only? hmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a fine job with blogging. Nice haul you have there.I know what you mean, I want so many polishes too. Other blogs make them look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deez Nailz-Yay Canada!!! Cutex did have some of the best colours,and I'm about 50% sure they were Canadian.I'm also 50% sure they were American :)

    Velvet-Thank you! I really should stop buying stuff ;) Sometimes I'll see a colour and think 'Meh,not for me",but then I'll see someone else swatch it and I switch to "I MUST have that now!" That's how I ended up with most of the stuff I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the exact same thing that happened to me. And now I can't stop buying polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails