Sunday, July 26, 2009

Old School:L'OREAL Jet Set Fastlane



I picked this one up about 10 years ago in the discount bin at the drugstore.It's a burgundy jelly with gold glitter.I used to wear it a lot when I was in high school,but then I was introduced to OPI and Essie and I stopped buying nail polish from the regular make-up brands. I liked the L'oreal Jet-Set line because they had a great formula,were easy to apply,and dried quickly.I was pretty disappointed when this colour was discontinued and I've been looking for a dupe ever since (I still haven't found it).Companies always seem to discontinue really great, unique colours(either that or they change the colour and keep the name).If I had known at the time I would have bought more.I'm glad I dug this one out of the closet though,it's definitely a keeper.

Peace,

Pinkginger

5 comments:

  1. very pretty! i like this one a lot, it looks great with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Burgundy Jelly looks great on you! I hate it when a color I love gets discontinued, that has happend to me countless times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain Princess! Thanks for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love this colour,this is the kind of colour u can wear anywhere like work etc its gorjuz u have great taste

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails