Monday, July 27, 2009

NOTD:OPI My Big Break

Hello Ladies! I chose this colour as my NOTD because it is one that I wasn't crazy about when I first got it.It came from the same collection that brought us Have You Seen My Limo?,Who Are You Wearing? and Call My M-Agent-A(Holiday in Hollywood I think?). When I look at it next to those shades,this one is kind of "Meh". Then I wore it on a really sunny day and noticed the silvery-green shimmer.Wow.I underestimated how brilliant it was.
The funny thing is,I don't remember what I didn't like about it.Maybe it was the fact that it was winter and I was in my typical 'Dark,Red,Dark' rut (Canadian winters will do that to a girl!) or my general indifference towards 'rose' coloured polish.

Both photos indoors with flash.
Anyway,I'm glad I bought it now because it's a really nice colour (with a subtle duochrome effect) and it only takes 2 coats to get the bottle colour.Bonus!

Have a Great Week!
Pinkginger

3 comments:

  1. this colour looks very nice,i like polishes that only take 2 coats..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say hello. What a great blog you have! Lovely color on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skye:Thanks!

    Velvet:Thank you so much! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails